What does one do when they have a box of litchis that need to be eaten yesterday and a Greenis juicer that turns produce into the most delicious drink?
The answer is a Litchi, Lime and Ginger non alcoholic Spritzer
The hardest part of this is the peeling and removal of the litchi pips which does take some time (so you can replace with litchi juice but will still need a juicer to juice the ginger). You can add in granadilla if you have, but it’s a light and refreshing drink with or without.
I used about a teaspoon of fresh ginger, you can change out the amount depending on ow strong of a ginger taste you want. Bear in mind that juiced ginger is very strong.
Litchi, Lime and Ginger Spritzer (Non-alcoholic)
- 50 litchis peeled and pips removed
- 1 lime skin removed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 C chilled sparkling water
- 1 granadilla pulp optional
- Add litchis, lime and ginger to a juicer and juice as per the juicer directions. You will get 2 cups of juice.
- Add sparkling water to the juice and mix.
- If using, add granadilla to glasses or a jug before pouring in the juice.