With 5 ingredients and 5 minutes (granted you need a little fore planning) you can have a silky smooth raw chocolate soft serve. It’s almost pudding like depending on how cold you serve it – it works both at room temperature and ice cold. For a quick treat serve it in a bowl with crushed nuts, coconut or freeze dried berries. If you want something that looks and feels like a soft serve, I’ve given directions to get the perfect chocolate soft serve swirl in cone.
Raw Chocolate Soft Serve
- 1 banana peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 avocado peeled pitted sliced and frozen
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp plant / nut milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Crushed nuts, coconut, freeze dried berries for topping
- Blend all the ingredients in a high powered blender until completely smooth.
- Divide into two bowls and top with toppings. Serve immediately.
- To get the soft serve swirl in a cone, I used a piping bag with a large star tip. Scoop the blended soft serve into the piping bag. Place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes, this helps firm up the soft serve for easier piping. Pipe the chocolate soft serve into a small cone, swirling the same way you’d ice a cupcake. Top with toppings and eat immediately.