If crystals can affect you by having them around you, or on you, what if their healing properties could alter what goes inside you? Recently Celluvac answered this by adding a creative and beautiful product to their rose quartz collection. A Rose Quartz Water Bottle.
This water bottle is unlike any water bottle I’ve seen before. Featuring an obelisk shaped Rose Quartz stone at its centre, the the idea of a reusable water bottle has been shaken up to be made seriously glam, zen and even practical.
Rose Quartz is known as the heart stone. It is the crystal of love, compassion, tenderness, and comfort. You would select this stone to help deepen feelings of love and affection, rejuvenate intimacy, purify intentions, Mend emotional wounds, and fears of commitment.
I haven’t been using it long enough to know if it will affect any of the above for me, but I can attest that it changes the texture of water. I drink tap water but have an H20 filter attached to the tap. This filter already softens and alters the taste of tap water, so I was shocked to discover that water chilled in this bottle feels and tastes different. I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t imagining things, so I asked my sisters to give it a try, they both agreed that it felt and tasted different – in a pleasant, better way. Can we say it actually alters the energy of water? Food (or hydration) for thought.
It isn’t just the Rose Quartz centre that makes this water bottle special, from a design perspective, it has really been crafted excellently and thoughtfully and perhaps justifies its steep R950 price tag. There certainly is not a prettier way to stay hydrated throughout your day.
Features of the Celluvac Rose Quartz Water Bottle
- Its main body is made up of glass which is the best material for a reusable water bottle. It’s easy to clean, wears well and allows you to visibly see your water levels. It is also top rack dishwasher safe.
- From a size perspective, although it won’t keep you hydrated all day with a capacity for only roughly 625ml of water (2.5 glasses), its slimness makes it very easy to handle.
- It’s steel lid features a sturdy yet slim handle strap, making carrying it around a breeze. The lid must be hand washed.
- The stone is fixed into the base of the bottle and the base – also steel – easily unscrews from the glass allowing you to wash it, also only by hand. When you’re ready to screw the glass back into the base, there is a plastic seal (similar to what you’d find in the lid of a blender like the Nutribullet) that prevents water from leaking out. I have tested it and as long as the seal is lying flat before you screw the glass in, it does not leak.
- It comes with a handy neoprene pouch which keeps your bottle protected.
If you’re curious to give it a try, get it here
This Rose Quartz Water Bottle was sent to us by Celluvac. Opinions are our own and were not approved by Celluvac.